Quick Candy Apple Slices
- 1 (16 ounce) package caramels
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Granny Smith or Jonathan apples
- Unwrap caramels. Place in microwave-safe bowl.
- Add butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for several minutes, stopping to stir often. DO NOT let it burn!
- Slice apples.
- Serve caramel sauce over apples.
Yields 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes