- 3 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup dry Marsala or cream sherry
- 4 cups raspberries or 2 cups each strawberries and raspberries
- 2/3 cup whipping
- Raspberries, for garnish
- Off heat, combine egg yolks and sugar in top of a double boiler; beat until thick
- Mix in Marsala and place over simmering water. Cook, stirring constantly
with a wire whisk, until thick (10 to 12 minutes).
- Transfer egg yolk mixture to large bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to
- Meanwhile, rinse berries carefully, if needed. Pat dry.
- Whip cream until stiff; carefully fold into egg yolk mixture until blended.
- Serve in stemmed dessert glasses, garnishing with whole raspberries.
Serves 4 to 6.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.