- 3 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup dry Marsala or cream sherry
- 4 cups raspberries or 2 cups each strawberries and raspberries
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- Raspberries, for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Off heat, combine egg yolks and sugar in top of a double boiler; beat until thick
- Mix in Marsala and place over simmering water. Cook, stirring constantly
with a wire whisk, until thick (10 to 12 minutes).
- Transfer egg yolk mixture to large bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to
- Meanwhile, rinse berries carefully, if needed. Pat dry.
- Whip cream until stiff; carefully fold into egg yolk mixture until blended.
- Fold in berries.
- Serve in stemmed dessert glasses, garnishing with whole raspberries.
Serves 4 to 6.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes