- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups Half-and-Half
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Lightly oil skillet. Heat until water sizzles when dropped on skillet.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot skillet. Tip skillet to coat bottom of pan. Cook over medium heat until light brown. Loosen edges with spatula, turn and brown opposite side of crepe.
- Stack cooked crepes on plate, cover until ready to serve. (Crepes may be frozen for future use.)
- Combine instant pudding with Half-and-Half and almond extract. Beat until smooth and pudding begins to thicken.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix together sugar and cornstarch.
- Place raspberries in saucepan; mash and heat until bubbly. (If fresh raspberries are being used, add 1/4 cup water.)
- Stir sugar/cornstarch mixture into raspberries. Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a boil. Cool.
- Pour a small amount of sauce on serving plate.
- Place about 2 to 3 tablespoons pudding in the center of each crepe and roll.
- Place 2 crepes on serving plate.
- Top with additional whole raspberries.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- To serve, pour a small amount of sauce on serving plate.
Fat grams will be reduced by half if milk is used in place of Half-and-Half when making pudding.