Raspberry Delight 2
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 large box raspberry gelatin
- 2 cup boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) package sweetened frozen raspberries
- Whipped topping and fresh mint
- Crust: In a bowl, combine flour and sugar; blend in butter with a wooden spoon
- Press into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees
F for 20 to 25 minutes or until set (crust will not brown). Cool.
- Filling: In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla
extract and salt until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Topping: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in raspberries.
- Chill for 20
minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- Spoon over filling.
- Refrigerate until
- Cut into squares; garnish with whipped topping and mint if desired.
Yields 12 to 16 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.