- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries
- 2 cups juice
- 30 marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Spread crumbs in bottom of cake dish.
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- Drain juice from berries.
- Add cold water to make 2 cups liquid. Add to Jell-O.
- Add berries and let stand until almost set.
- Pour over crumbs in pan.
- Melt marshmallows in milk and let cool.
- When cold fold in whip cream and spread over dessert.
- Sprinkle with a few crumbs and chill.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 11/28/2001 5:15 am.