- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can raspberries
- 1 cup finely chopped pared tart apple
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Pastry for double crust pie (ready-to-use, mix or homemade pie crust dough may be used)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain berries.
- Combine berries, apple, walnuts, sugar, flour, cinnamon, vanilla
extract and salt; mix well.
- Roll out pastry and cut into 5-inch rounds.
- Place 3
tablespoons berry filling on half of round, leaving about 1/2-inch along edges.
- Fold the other half of pastry over filled half, moisten edges and seal by pressing
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake on greased
cookie sheet 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make cinnamon sugar mix 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes