Raspberry Graham Cracker Torte
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, blueberries or boysenberries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 ounces Cool Whip OR Cool Whip Lite
- 14 (5 x 2 1/2-inch) Graham crackers
- Place berries in food processor or blender until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup, cover
this and refrigerate it.
- Fold remaining berries and almond extract into Cool Whip until creamy.
- Spread 1 cracker with about 2 tablespoons topping mixture.
- Top with second cracker.
- Place on serving plate.
- Spread 2 tablespoons topping mixture on top cracker.
- Repeat layers 10 times.
- Using pancake turner, carefully turn torte onto its side so that the crackers
are setting on their long sides.
- Frost top and sides with remaining topping mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours or overnight.
- Serve torte with the reserved berry puree.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining torte.
What's great is that the Graham crackers will become moist and cakey.
The recipe is so easy and delicious. It's great to make ahead of time and so
fast! I served it for Christmas Eve dinner. It's also a lovely color and would
be good for Valentine's day.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 1/8/2002 10:38 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes