- 1 to 2 pints raspberries, washed
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier or orange flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Reserving 1/2 cup of the raspberries, divide the fruit between 4 dessert dishes.
- Pour the liqueur over the berries.
- Whip the cream, add the sugar and fold the whipped cream into the yogurt.
- Mash the reserved berries and fold them into the cream mixture.
- Spoon the cream mixture
onto the berries and liqueur, and sprinkle with toasted slivered almonds.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 5/11/02 5:46:55 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes