Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Dessert
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen red raspberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/4 cups
Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 50 large marshmallows
- 2 cups heavy cream or dessert
- Heat raspberries with water, sugar and lemon juice.
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold
water. Stir into raspberries and cook until thickened and clear. Cool.
- Melt marshmallows into milk over boiling water. Cool thoroughly.
- Whip cream or dessert mix and fold into marshmallow mixture.
- Mix cracker crumbs,
nuts and butter in pan. Press in firmly.
- Spread marshmallow cream mixture over crumbs.
- Spread raspberry mixture over top.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.