Rhubarb Crescent Crunch
Crust and Filling
- 3 tablespoons tapioca or 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Soften tapioca in beaten egg for 5 minutes.
- Separate crescent dough into two
large rectangles. Place in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan. Press dough to cover bottom
- Combine egg mixture, rhubarb and sugar; mix well.
- Spoon rhubarb mixture over dough.
- Combine topping ingredients; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.