Rhubarb Crescent Crunch
Crust and Filling
- 3 tablespoons tapioca or 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 cups chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Soften tapioca in beaten egg for 5 minutes.
- Separate crescent dough into two
large rectangles. Place in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan. Press dough to cover bottom
- Combine egg mixture, rhubarb and sugar; mix well.
- Spoon rhubarb mixture over dough.
- Combine topping ingredients; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes