- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups diced rhubarb (about 3/4 pound)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine 1 cup flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in butter with pastry blender
until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Press mixture evenly into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Combine sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and baking powder; add eggs, and mix well.
- Stir in rhubarb, and pour over prepared crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes