- Fresh rhubarb, diced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine, melted
- Fill a 13 x 9-inch baking dish half full of chopped rhubarb.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Spread dry cake mix over the top.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Drizzle margarine over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.