Silky Meyer Lemon Curd
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Meyer lemon zest
- 1/2 cup sugar (3/4 cup if using regular lemons)
- 1/2 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Put whole eggs and egg yolks in top of double boiler (off the heat). Whisk until
smooth and flowing.
- Add zest, sugar, lemon juice and butter. Whisk to mix ingredients.
- Place over simmering water, whisking constantly, until thick and hot (touch with
your finger), never allowing mixture to come to a boil, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cool at room temperature and refrigerate at least 4 hours until
- Can be refrigerated up to 1 month, covered airtight.
Makes 1 cups, about 16 to 20 servings.
Per serving: Cal 78 (66% fat) Fat 6 g (3 g sat) Fiber 0.11 g Chol 65 mg Sodium
11 mg Carb 6g Calcium 9 mg
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes