- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg, separated
- 12 cups crushed
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup
- 1 large box vanilla wafers
- Maraschino cherries
- Cream butter, sugar and egg yolk. Beat well.
- Add pineapple, nuts and stiffly-beaten
egg white. Combine well.
- Place filling between three vanilla wafers stacked.
with whipped cream and roll in coconut.
- Top with cherry.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.