- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg, separated
- 12 cups crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 large box vanilla wafers
- Maraschino cherries
- Cream butter, sugar and egg yolk. Beat well.
- Add pineapple, nuts and stiffly-beaten egg white. Combine well.
- Place filling between three vanilla wafers stacked.
- Cover with whipped cream and roll in coconut.
- Top with cherry.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.