Strawberries n' Cream Minis
1/3 cup boiling water
1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
(5 ounce) can evaporated milk
2 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate
4 fresh strawberries,
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir for 2 minutes until completely
- Microwave evaporated milk and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes
or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after
each minute. Add to gelatin; beat with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon into 14 sections of ice cube trays sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Unmold gelatin cubes just before serving; top with berries.
Substitute: Prepare using 1 (0.3 ounce) package JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar
Variation: Refrigerate gelatin mixture in 9 x 5-inch loaf pan instead of in the
ice cube trays. Unmold gelatin mixture, then cut into 16 rectangles. Serve topped
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com .