Strawberries n' Cream Minis
Variation: Refrigerate gelatin mixture in 9 x 5-inch loaf pan instead of in the ice cube trays. Unmold gelatin mixture, then cut into 16 rectangles. Serve topped with strawberries.
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) box JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin*
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate
- 4 fresh strawberries, quartered
* Substitute: Prepare using 1 (0.3 ounce) box JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir for 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Microwave evaporated milk and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes
or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Add to gelatin; beat with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon into 14 sections of ice cube trays sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Unmold gelatin cubes just before serving; top with berries.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.