Strawberry Chiffon Squares
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crumbs and butter and pat firmly into a 13 x 9- inch pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir gelatin mixture into sweetened condensed milk, lemon
juice, strawberries and marshmallows.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over crumb crust.
- Chill until set.
- Cut into squares.
Variation: Use lime gelatine and substitute
a 14 ounce can of crushed pineapple (drained) for the strawberries.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.