As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup mashed strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites, at room temperature
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 4 ramekins.
- Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks, taking care not to deflate the egg whites.
- Fold in the strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Bake until puffed, about 10-12 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes