Puréed strawberries and strawberry gelatin are beaten with vanilla yogurt until fluffy, then chilled in a cookie wafer crust for a refreshing dessert.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (4 serving size) boxes JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin*
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 32 NILLA Wafers
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping*
* You can make this with regular Jell-O and Cool Whip also.
- Place strawberries in blender; blend until pureed. Set aside.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl until dissolved.
- Add strawberry puree; mix well.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add yogurt; beat with electric mixer on low speed until light and fluffy.
- Line bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate with wafers.
- Fill with the gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Top with the whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Prep: 25 | Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Calories 140 Total fat 4.5 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol 5 mg Sodium 150 mg Carbohydrate 21 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 13 g Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 35 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Diet Exchange 1 Starch,1 Fat
Nutrition Bonus: Luscious strawberries make this scrumptious dessert an excellent source of vitamin C.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.