Thin Mint Madness
- 2 boxes Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces refrigerated Cool Whip
- 8 ounces miniature chocolate chips
- 3 cups cold milk
- Crush cookies in a zip-type baggie.
- Mix pudding according according to box instructions. Let set for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Layer pudding mixture and crushed cookies in a parfait manner.
Source: Marty Brooks/Michaels Craft Stores
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.