- 5 (8-inch) flour tortillas, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen red raspberries, thawed
- Cranberry juice cocktail, as needed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- Salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur, if desired
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Tortillas: Spread cream cheese over entire tortilla, leaving a quarter-inch rim around edge.
- Sprinkle with a few almonds.
- Roll up into flute-like shapes.
- Repeat with each tortilla.
- Save remaining almonds for garnish.
- Cover and chill tortilla rolls.
- Raspberry Sauce: Drain berries, reserving syrup.
- Combine cranberry juice with syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Add sugar, cornstarch and salt to syrup mixture.
Heat until bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Fold in butter, liqueur (if desired), lemon juice and berries.
- If not serving immediately, chill in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, arrange tortillas in a skillet.
- Top with hot Raspberry Sauce, cover and heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with remaining almonds and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes