- 5 (8-inch) flour tortillas, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen red raspberries, thawed
- Cranberry juice cocktail, as needed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- Salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur, if desired
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Tortillas: Spread cream cheese over entire tortilla, leaving a quarter-inch rim around edge.
- Sprinkle with a few almonds.
- Roll up into flute-like shapes.
- Repeat with each tortilla.
- Save remaining almonds for garnish.
- Cover and chill tortilla rolls.
- Raspberry Sauce: Drain berries, reserving syrup.
- Combine cranberry juice with syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Add sugar, cornstarch and salt to syrup mixture.
Heat until bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Fold in butter, liqueur (if desired), lemon juice and berries.
- If not serving immediately, chill in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, arrange tortillas in a skillet.
- Top with hot Raspberry Sauce, cover and heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with remaining almonds and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.