Tropical Pineapple Crisp Nachos
- 1/3 cup plus 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 (9-inch) flour tortillas
- Vanilla yogurt (optional)
- Combine 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, coconut, margarine and cinnamon in small
bowl until crumbly; set aside.
- Stir together pineapple, granulated sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon flour in another
small bowl, until evenly coated.
- Place tortilla on ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread one tortilla with one-half pineapple
mixture and sprinkle one-half coconut mixture over pineapple.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes or until tortillas are crisp.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
- Serve warm with vanilla yogurt, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 250 calories, 8 grams fat, 0 milligrams
cholesterol and 155 milligrams sodium
Source: The Advocate - Baton Rouge, Louisiana