Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Whipped cream, unsweetened raspberries and mint (optional)
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour* a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt until thick, about 4 minutes.
- Blend in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in flour; mix well.
- Pour into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine ingredients in a small saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Run a knife around edge of springform pan to loosen; remove cake to serving plate.
- Spread glaze over top and sides; set aside.
- Puree raspberries in a blender or food processor. Press through a sieve if desired; discard seeds.
- Stir in sugar; chill until serving time.
- Spoon sauce over individual servings.
- Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries and mint, if desired.
* For best results, use our Pan Release!