- 2 boxes Twinkies
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can strawberry pie filling
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with Twinkies.
- Mix gelatin according to package directions
and pour over Twinkies.
- Prepare pudding as directed and pour over gelatin.
- Cover with pie filling and then top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serves 8 to 10.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes