Very Vanilla Berry Dessert
Top fresh berries with soft mounds of vanilla-flavored whipped cream for the
perfect, no-cook summer dessert.
- 2 cups halved or sliced strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, divided
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Mix berries, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla extract in large bowl.
- Beat cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla in large
bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Refrigerate both berry mixture and whipped cream until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon whipped cream over berries in individual dessert dishes.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep Time: 10 min
Very Raspberry Berry Dessert: Prepare as directed. Use McCormick® Raspberry
Extract in place of the vanilla.
Very Berry Shortcake: Prepare as directed. For each shortcake, spoon 1/2 cup
berry mixture over 1 slice pound cake. Top each with 1/4 cup of the whipped cream.
per serving Calories: 241 Fat: 17 g Carbohydrates: 20 g Cholesterol: 62 mg
Sodium: 18 mg Fiber: 4 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): McCormick
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes