Virginia Strawberry Mold
- 1 pound butter (at room temperature)
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 egg whites, beaten until stiff
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers, crushed
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Fold in strawberries, nuts and beaten egg whites.
- Line a rectangular serving dish with one-third of wafer crumbs.
- Add a layer of berry mix, another third of the crumbs, the
remaining berry mix, and the last third of the crumbs.
- Chill for 12 or more hours; cut into squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.