As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1 small box instant pudding (flavor desired)
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 6 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- Drain cherries. Save the juice for other uses. Save 6 whole cherries for garnish.
Cut remaining cherries in half.
- Put cherry halves in a large mixing bowl.
- Add whipped topping and mix gently.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions using 1 3/4 cups cold milk.
- Refrigerate pudding for 10 minutes.
- Fill each cone with 1/4 cup pudding.
- Top each with 1/2 cup cherry mixture.
- Decorate with a maraschino cherry, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes