- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 pound butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 small boxes pistachio instant pudding
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- Mix flour, pecans and butter. Press onto bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Check to keep from burning. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and all but 1 cup of the Cool Whip,
and beat until fluffy. Spread on cool crust.
- Mix pudding with milk. Beat until fluffy. Spread on top of the last layer.
- Spread reserved Cool Whip on top.
- Sprinkle with nuts or coconut.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.