- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 pound butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 small boxes pistachio instant pudding
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- Mix flour, pecans and butter. Press onto bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Check to keep from burning. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and all but 1 cup of the Cool Whip,
and beat until fluffy. Spread on cool crust.
- Mix pudding with milk. Beat until fluffy.
Spread on top of the last layer.
- Spread reserved Cool Whip on top.
- Sprinkle with nuts or coconut.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.