As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 quart milk
- 3 heaping tablespoons yogurt (not Dannon)
- Goodies: Fruit preserves, nuts, raisins
- Heat milk to boiling point. Pour into earthen bowl. Cool until warmer than lukewarm.
- Add yogurt and stir gently.
- Cover and place in warm blanket.
- Wrap blanket around bowl and let set overnight or 5 hours.
- Place in refrigerator.
- Add goodies.
- Reserve 1/2 cup yogurt for culture for next batch.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes