- 1 quart milk
- 3 heaping tablespoons yogurt (not Dannon)
- Goodies: Fruit preserves, nuts, raisins
- Heat milk to boiling point. Pour into earthen bowl. Cool until warmer than lukewarm.
- Add yogurt and stir gently.
- Cover and place in warm blanket.
- Wrap blanket around bowl and let set overnight or 5 hours.
- Place in refrigerator.
- Add goodies.
- Reserve 1/2 cup yogurt for culture for next batch.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.