Arroyo Chocolate Bread Pudding
The chocolate chips melt and ooze into every crack and crevice.
- 2 1/2 cups bread cubes
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
- Heat milk to a boil and then pour over bread.
Let set for five minutes.
- Add butter, honey and salt and mix well. Let cool for several minutes.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, raisins and chocolate chips. Pour mixture into
greased baking dish.
- Place dish in a pan of hot water and bake in oven at 350 degrees
F for one hour, or until pudding is firm.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.