Butterscotch Bread Pudding
- 3 cups milk, scalded
- 1 1/2 cups bread cubes
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 1-quart baking dish.
- Pour scalded milk in bowl; soak bread in milk. Cool.
- Cook brown sugar with butter, stirring until melted; add to milk mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients; blend.
- Turn into baking dish.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.