Chocolate and Banana Bread Pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup old bread, cubed
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 egg
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup chocolate syrup, warm
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pudding: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 2-quart saucepan, combine milk and chocolate. Cook over medium heat stirring
constantly until chocolate is melted, DO NOT BOIL.
- With kitchen aid mixer on low speed or just a mixer, stir milk mix until well
- Stir in bread and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, eggs, butter, cinnamon, bananas and bread. Place
in a large oval or round casserole dish. Set casserole in a baking pan, place in
oven. Fill baking pan with warm water as high as possible.
- Bake for 70 to 75 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Topping: Combine ingredients.
- Serve bread pudding warm, topped with sauce and whipped up cream.
Posted by wizard4 at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes