Chocolate Chunk Turtle Bread Pudding
- 4 cups dry bread cubes
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chunks, divided
- 1 cup
white chocolate chunks
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup caramel dessert topping
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- Toss bread cubes, 1 cup of the milk chocolate chunks and white chocolate chunks
in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk until foamy.
- Add milk, caramel topping
and melted butter; beat until well blended.
- Pour over bread mixture in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix flour, brown sugar and softened butter in medium bowl until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans and remaining 1/2 cup milk chocolate chunks. Sprinkle over pudding.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool slightly in pan on
- Serve warm with additional caramel topping, if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.