Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
- 4 day-old cinnamon rolls
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 8 ounces butter
- 8 ounces cream
- 4 ounces
- 1 pound brown sugar
- Bread Pudding: Crumble cinnamon rolls into a bowl.
- In another bowl beat together 4 eggs, milk, cream and vanilla extract. Stir mixture
in with cinnamon rolls.
- Stir in raisins.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish with 1 to 2
- Pour batter into baking dish, place on middle rack of the oven and bake until
browned and set, about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Bourbon Sauce: Mix ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a simmer then let cool.
- Serve warm over pudding.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.