- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 6 pieces day-old cornbread, cubed
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl (saving one cup chocolate chips for
later) and allow to sit for 15 to 20 minutes, until bread has absorbed majority
- Transfer to well-greased cake or glass baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining
chocolate chips over top of mixture.
- Bake until firm (about 40 to 60 minutes).
Yields 4-6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.