Cranberry Bread Pudding
- 6 cups toasted whole wheat bread cubes, packed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups CranRaspberry juice
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or pudding pan.
- Pour bread cubes into prepared pan; set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium
heat. Boil gently just until the cranberries begin to pop.
- Pour cranberry mixture over bread cubes.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Bake pudding for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Yield: 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes