Guava Bread Pudding
- 4 cups milk, scalded
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 package guava paste, cubed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add bread crumbs to scalded milk and soak for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and salt; beat well. Pour over beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Drop in individual cubes of guava until evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Check for doneness.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes