Hot Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped chocolate
or chocolate chips
- 8 cups cubed day old egg bread, like brioche or challah
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, half-and-half, sugar, cocoa and vanilla extract
in a large bowl.
- Stir in the bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Pour the mixture into
a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan, and sprinkle chocolate chips over the mixture.
- Bake at
350 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream and your favorite chocolate sauce.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.