Hot Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 8 cups cubed day old egg bread, like brioche or challah
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, half-and-half, sugar, cocoa and vanilla extract
in a large bowl.
- Stir in the bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Pour the mixture into
a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan, and sprinkle chocolate chips over the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream and your favorite chocolate sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes