Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding
with Butter Rum Sauce
- 2 dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts
- 1 (4 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can fruit cocktail (undrained)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9 ounce) box raisins
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Butter Rum Sauce
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- Rum, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bread Pudding: Cube doughnuts into a large bowl.
- Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and
let soak for a few minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked
up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled.
- Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
- Butter Rum Sauce: Melt butter, and slowly stir in confectioners' sugar.
- Add rum and heat until bubbly.
- Pour over each serving of Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.
Yield: about 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes