Menehune Pineapple Bread Pudding
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in its own juice
- 4 slices white or whole wheat bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine eggs, sugar, butter, flour and pineapple.
- Mix in bread.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes