Microwave Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 slices bread, cubed
- Combine chocolate chips and milk in a 2-cup measuring cup.
- Microwave on HIGH for 60 to 90 seconds or until steaming hot.
- Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Beat in egg and sugar until blended.
- Stir in vanilla extract and bread cubes.
- Spoon into two 6 ounce glass custard cups.
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 3 to 4 minutes or until
puffed and set. Rotate dishes once while cooking.
- Serve warm or cold.
- If desired, top with whipped cream and chocolate curls.