Old-Time Bread Pudding
- 12 slices bread, toasted, buttered and cubed
- 3/4 cup eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place bread in a 2-quart dish.
- Combine all the above ingredients, then pour this mixture over the bread cubes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Place baking pan in another pan containing hot water 1 inch deep.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes