Oreo Bread Pudding
- 4 cups day-old French bread or regular bread cubes
- 16 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely broken
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Frozen yogurt or whipped cream, optional
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix bread cubes and broken cookies in large bowl; set aside.
- Blend milk, sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract; pour over bread mixture,
stirring to coat evenly.
- Pour into greased 1 1/2-quart round casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature topped with frozen yogurt or whipped cream,
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes