Peach Bread Pudding
Bring a little Summer into your kitchen with our easy and delicious Peach Bread
- 9 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft White Dinner Rolls, baked and day
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes. Place cubes in a sprayed 8-inch square baking
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, almond extract and 1 cup peach pie filling.
Mix well. Pour over roll cubes. Press down with a spoon to make sure all of the
roll cubes are covered with egg mixture. If time permits, let soak for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 30-40 minutes.
- Heat remaining pie filling and serve over
Servings: 6-9 | Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time) | Bake Time: 40
Recipe and photo credit:
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.