Pineapple Bread Pudding
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 9 slices toasted white bread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix sugar, pineapple and milk.
- Add toasted bread. Mix well.
- Pour butter over mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F until medium
brown, about 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes