Pumpkin Bread Pudding
This is the perfect fall dessert.
- 1 pound firm French bread
- 2 cups half-and-half (half milk, half cream)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix (seasoned)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Whipped cream
- Lightly grease a medium casserole dish. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Tear the bread into medium pieces. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle on the sugar.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- Add the half-and-half and pumpkin mix. Toss the mixture with the bread.
- Place half in the casserole.
- Add the raisins and pecans.
- Top with the other half of the mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until firm and lightly brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Serves 4 to 6.
From the kitchen of Matthew Goff.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bread Pudding Recipes