Rainbow Bread Pudding
- 10 slices stale bread
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail and its juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla butternut flavoring
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Butterscotch topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix all ingredients except whipped cream and butterscotch topping in a large
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and/or butterscotch topping if desired.