Raspberry Bread Pudding
- 8 slices day-old French bread, crusts removed, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, cleaned
- 1 cup light cream or half-and-half
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss bread with melted butter until coated. Place into a 1-quart buttered baking
- Sprinkle evenly with raspberries.
- In a bowl, whisk light cream or half-and-half, eggs, vanilla extract and sugar
until blended. Pour over raspberries.
- Cover and place baking dish in a pan of hot
water reaching halfway up sides of pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- Remove dish from water bath.
- Serve topped with whipped cream as desired.
- Garnish with additional fresh raspberries when serving, if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.