Apricot Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 15 dried apricots, cut finely
- 1 teaspoon apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground walnuts or pecans
- Mix all ingredients, withholding sugar until you taste test. If you feel that
it needs sugar, then add.
- Roll into a ball by placing mixture in plastic wrap and then forming it.
- Chill overnight to let flavors blend.
- Serve with bland crackers.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.