Butterfinger Cheesecake Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup crushed Butterfinger candy bars
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Butterfinger candy bars
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well, then cream in brown sugar and confectioners'
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in chopped Butterfinger candy bars.
- Refrigerate in a bowl for 3 hours.
- Roll into a ball and roll in crushed Butterfinger candy bars.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.