Butterscotch Cheesecake Ball
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring or butterscotch flavoring
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butterscotch chips, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Butterscotch ice cream topping
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat well, then cream in brown sugar and confectioners'
- Add vanilla extract and butter flavoring.
- Fold in chips.
- Form into a ball, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Roll in chopped pecans.
- To serve, pour butterscotch ice cream topping over the top and add more chopped
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.